Check this page often for the latest contests and special promotions! On now until April 17.
Social Media Contest
Follow our weekly themes and find traces of ancient Greek and Roman culture for your chance to win 2 passes to Olympus and be entered to win the grand prize from Inn at the Forks:
A one night stay for two in a deluxe king room with breakfast, parking and a couples massage fit for the gods.
Watch our Instagram and Twitter accounts to find each week's theme and hashtag. To enter, snap a related photo and post on Twitter or Instagram using that week's hashtag and #OLYMPUSWPG.
Feb 6-14, 2016: It's your last chance to enter our contest! This week's theme is sculptures. Post a photo of sculptures that inspire you and use the hashtags #wagsculptures and #OlympusWPG.
Weekly winners will be selected randomly. Grand prize winner will be announced on March 6.
OLYMPUS BUILDING CONTEST
Thank you for submitting entries to our Building Contest! Check out the winners at wag.ca.
Pick up your FREE Olympus Passport on your first visit to Olympus or a related event. Collect passport stamps every time you come back to the show or themed programming, and win prizes!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Receive a stamp every time you attend Olympus or related events.
2. Win a prize for each row filled, every row requires at least one paid admission or ticketed event. Fill the first row and win an Olympus button or poster, fill the second for free individual admission to the exhibition, and fill the third for an Olympus t-shirt or catalogue.
3. Fill your entire card and be entered to win a spa package for two from Inn at the Forks!
- Admission to Olympus
- Talks, dinner tours, seminars, and more listed here
- Family Sunday, the Olympus Kids' Launch, art camps (one stamp per week registered), and more listed here
- School tours (one passport per student)
One passport per person. Must show ID to claim prize. No cash value. Offer valid while supplies last for the run of Olympus: The Greco-Roman Collections of Berlin at the WAG (April 2015–April 2016). Family admission yields one stamp per person, per passport.